- Make sure you are on your home page by clicking on “Home”.
- Toggle over to your search field where it defaults to “People”.
- Put your mouse over “People” and it will give you a drop down. Select “Jobs”.
- Enter your city, state, or even company name in the search field. You can also use the “Advanced” link to narrow down your search criteria.
- Browse through the listed jobs that are posted.
- You can click the “Apply Now” button to apply for the position by following the given instructions and upload options (have a résumé ready to go).
- OR you can navigate to the top of the page and select “Go back to Job Search Results” to browse through more jobs posted.
- To save your job search, navigate to the top of the Jobs Home page and select the “+Save” link.
Voila… that’s it.
LinkedIn has various other tools to assist in the job search process to include their JobsInsider Toolbar that “integrates into your web browser, so when you are viewing a job listing on a job site, you can automatically see your inside connections at that company.” – LinkedIn
LinkedIn also has a great Job Seekers Learning Center that shares tips to help you best utilize LinkedIn for your job search. Happy hunting!